3* Hotel in Kathmandu.& Chitwan
Breakfast in Kathmandu & Chitwan
Chitwan jungle safari tour is the best jungle safari tour in Nepal. An UNESCO world heritage listed site; Chitwan national park is home of endangered one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tiger, leopard, Asiatic elephants plus 62 more mammals. Whereas, more than 560 species of the birds have recorded inside the park. Similarly, 25 species of the reptiles and 113 different fishes are found inside Chitwan National Park.
Except the wildlife and the birds, Chitwan is famous for the unique cultures and traditions followed by local Tharu people. The exploration of the local villages of Chitwan adds the excitement on the tour.
Our wonderful trip starts with a short drive from Kathmandu via green hills and local settlements takes you to Chitwan national park. In Chitwan you will be experiencing the best jungle safari. And finally, you will get back to Kathmandu or further extend the trip to Pokhara or Chitwan.
- Take a scenic drive through the green hills and local settlements to Chitwan.
- Be the part of exciting Tharu cultural program.
- Experience the best jungle safari inside Chitwan national park.
- Explore the local Tharu villages.
- Get the chance to see one horned rhinoceros, leopard, Bengal tiger and more.
- Create a lifetime experiences with A1 Trek.